Monday, May 25, 2009

Argentina and Chile


The special charms of Argentina and Chile drew us back to visit a second time. The cities we visited once, we wanted to see again. Santiago, Chile and Buenos Aires, Argentina are worth exploring over and over. We also visited El Calafate, Bariloche, Ushuaia, and Iguassu Falls in Argentina and Punta Arenas, Valparaisa and Vina del Mar in Chile. Patagonia is the southern part of South America and includes both countries. The glaciers, forests, lakes, animals and flora are incredible.

These two images express all the exitement, charm, life, scenery, smells and tastes of Argentina and Chile. Mountain Sparkle (bottom) and Green and Yellow (top) capture the zest, movement and verve which I feel in the area. Both are archival pigment prints.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What colors and textures. I love these. I saw them at the Cosmopolitan Club and they are even more spectacular in person. I never have been to South America but these images evoke the style and flair I associate with what I know about Argentina. I do not know as much about Chile.

    Keep up the good work! Linda Dubin Garfield, you are indeed one of my favorite artists.

    ReplyDelete