Sunday, March 15, 2015

Lankenau Hospital Dedication, March 12, 2015

The Shabbat Suite at Lankenau Hospital was dedicated in memory of Dr David E. Epstein z"l on Thursday, March 12, 2015. Phillip Robinson, president of the Lankenau Medical Center, spoke as well as Dr. Stephen Gollomp who dedicated the prayer room in memory of his parents, especially his mother. Cheryl Epstein, widow of David Epstein, also spoke as did Rabbi Abraham A. Levene, Rabbi Emeritus of Lower Merion Synagogue.

The art works selected for Room 1 are my colorful works on paper inspired by travel. This project was conceived by Rabbitzen Choni Levene. I am proud to be included in this wonderful project for our community.

Phillip Robinson introduces Stephen Gollomp

Phillip Gollomp speaking

Rabbi A Levene speaking

Rabbi Levene, Ted Kosloff, Phyllis Kosloff, Choni Levene, Cheryl Epstein

Two of my mixed media prints in room 1

More of my art (mixed media prints) in Room 1

Grace Miller from Jerusalem, Israel, and one of my works on paper

Two of my mixed media prints in Room 1

No comments:

Post a Comment